GOLD Membership - 52 weeks - all court time is included! Lessons and drills are discounted.
- Individual - $1,350/12 Months
- Couple - $2,250/12 Months
- Junior - (18 and Under) - $180/three (3) month minimum
The Gold Membership pays for itself if an adult plays doubles at least twice a week during the 38-week indoor season (Labor Day to Memorial Day). The Junior membership pays for itself if a Junior plays doubles five times a month or singles four times a month. Gold members can book courts 7 days in advance.
SILVER Membership - three month minimum
member rates on court time and lessons
- $119/3 months
Discounted Court Rates (per person):
- Adult Doubles $12/1.5 hrs; $8/hr
- Adult Singles $24/1.5 hrs; $16/hr
The Silver Membership pays for itself if an adult plays doubles at least six times a month during the 38-week indoor season. Singles players will save with this membership if they play at least three times a month. Silver members can book courts 7 days in advance
Non Member Prices (per person)
- Adult Doubles $18/1.5 hrs; $12/hr
- Adult Singles $36/1.5 hrs; $24/hr
- Non-members can book courts 5 days in advance
- Special Non Member Discounts!Get ½ off Non-Member court fees on the second and fourth weekend of every month.
- Get 20% off Non-Member court fees during Non-Prime Time Monday-Friday 12 noon–3 pm.
We prefer cash or checks but are able to accept credit cards.
Please provide us with your contact information and we will email you a membership-application. Thanks!
Did you know that KVTA offers a convenient in-house personal account for all your club expenses? This account saves you from standing in line at the desk and saves the club fees charged by credit and debit cards as well. Here’s how it works:
1. Ask the Front Desk staff to start an account in your name,
2. Deposit funds into your account (we suggest loading a deposit to cover at least a month’s expenses),
3. Come in and use the courts, take a lesson, buy a pro-shop item,
4. Tell the Front Desk staff to put it on your account
5. Ask for a receipt for the balance so you know when to add more funds. (You can load funds with any amount at any time).
Sign up for your in-house account today. No membership is required!