Your contributions help with annual and unexpected expenses, and Junior financial aid. KVTA is a 501(c)3 organization and your charitable donation is tax deductible to the extent of the law. Please donate by June 30!
You may mail donations to A-Copi Tennis & Sports Center, 23 Leighton Rd, Augusta, ME 04330, Attention: Carol Ladd, or click the button below to make an online contribution. All donations will be gratefully acknowledged!
Businesses and individuals can help us! Smaller donations from individuals are very welcome. Questions? Contact Hilary Holm firstname.lastname@example.org (207) 549-3263 or Carol Ladd email@example.com (207) 685-4504
Want to become more active? Join us on one of our KVTA Committees! Fundraising, Public Relations, Maintenance, Social Events, Personnel, Nominations, Finance, or just give us your ideas! Fill out a comment form or speak to our facility manager or any board member!
KVTA Tennis Center Naming Opportunities
Leave your mark on this important community sports facility...
To recognize your generous contribution or to honor a loved one, the KVTA will prominently and permanently place a plaque in the named area.
- $10,000 - Permanent 4' x 8' banner hanging at the end of the courts
- $10,000 - Locker Room (two opportunities)
- $5,000 - 4' x 8' banner hanging for five years at the end the courts. A perfect opportunity for local businesses to show their community support.
- $1,000 – 18” x 36” banner hanging for five years at the end of the courts.
- $2,500 - Bench on court. Honor a loved one with a memorial bench